Investment in Foreign Countries and M&A
○ Providing legal counselling services about trade, investment and the domestic law of the destinated country;
○ Analyzing legal risks of the international trade and overseas investment programs for Chinese enterprises;
○ Conducting due diligence, drafting and reviewing related contracts, chapters and other documents, and coordinating with foreign law firms to complete relevant approval procedures;
○ Providing legal counselling services of their daily operations including foreign exchanges, taxation, employment, sales, import and export, and intellectual property rights, etc. for incorporation of joint ventures or Chinese wholly-owned enterprises;
○ Providing legal counselling services of contract on international sale of goods, contract on transfer of technology, international payment such as credit careds, collection and bill of lading, nad prevention of international legal risks for international trade enterprises.